So I have an effortless little dainty dish for you today:
Grab yourself some…
Vegan yogurt (approx 150g – I used alpro soya)
Tinned raspberries in juice
3 Dried apricots – diced into small pieces
Vegan sweetener (sweet freedom, agave nectar etc)
Optional – cocoa powder
- Mix the yogurt with 1-2tbsp of the raspberry juice (depending on the consistency of your dessert)
- Add a squirt of sweetener to taste and stir.
- Serve into dishes (this should make enough for 2-3 people)
- Add a tbsp of raspberries to each dish, sprinkle on some apricots and raisins.
- Swirl the syrup on top and add a dusting of cocoa.